- Clean Report Center
Clean Report Center
What is Clean Report Center?
This center offers a service where you can report any problems about bribery, especially for handling cases when the workers of BeFM inevitably accept bribery forbidden from someone concerning with work.
Cases to report
- When workers unwillingly accept money and other valuables but they don't know how to return it.
- When someone secretly leave money and other valuables on workers' desk or other places during their absence.
- When workers cannot return it back because it was delivered by the 3rd party or post
- When workers accept any money or valuables directly/indirectly for work.
How to report?
- Anyone can report by letter, fax, e-mail or the website.
- The person in charge : Kwak Soo Hye , Administration & Business Dept.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Call : 051-663-0004 / Fax : 051-663-0019
- The informant should describe details based on the 5W1H principle.
- Please describe the specific date, and the kind of bribery if available.
Who/When should report?
- Person who take bribery or know information about it should directly report.
How to handle bribery?
- In the case when we can find the provider : The chief officer of ethic act will return it back with letter.
- In the case when we cannot find the provider : It will be noticed on the website and then donate for social welfare facilities or public organizations.